Straight Shooter Feeding Equipment
Straight Shooter feeders are ideal for mailing, packaging and printing. Straight Shooter feeders easily handle a wide range of media types and sizes, from business cards to catalogs. Unique features make feeding difficult media a breeze, including: stuffed envelopes, open ended booklets, calendars, magnets, self-mailers, plastic cards or tags, labels, even CDs!
Straight Shooter Takes Friction Feeding to a NEW Level with These Exclusive Features:
Buckle Separation: Buckle Separation Technology eliminates the high-friction "nip" point common on other feeders. It allows for smooth feeding without the jams, plus increases the belt separator lives! Nip points cause jams and peel back the top layer of multi-layered media, but not with the Straight Shooter! Straight Shooter's exclusive Buckle Separation Technology separates without pressure and allows for a variation of thickness in feeding the media, even within the same stack. Straight Shooter's separators are placed between the belts, not over the belts or over a roller like other machines. taking away the high-friction "nip" point.
- Repositionable Feed Belts: Allow you to customize the feeder for every job!
- One-Piece Paper Guides: Guide your media all the way through the machine.
- Paper Guides that Descent Below the Feed Belts: Pieces won't slide out from underneath the guides, as on other feeders.
- Dual, Independently Adjustable Paper Separators: Enables you to put each separator where you want! Each separator can also be set independently for pieces of varying thickness!
- 5 Minute Belt Replacement: Straight Shooter's "Drop-in-Shafts" make changing belts a breeze for anyone.
- Reversible Back Wedge with Adjustable Angle: Easily handles everything from business card sizes to 15" long pieces.